Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keep Viewing!

We are so happy to see so many people enjoying our blog.  We are trying to get more of our members writing and adding posts about all things about quilting. 

We have been thrilled to have visitors from many different countries all over the world, let alone from other areas of the United States!  If you are visiting from outside the New England area, please leave a comment down below.  Tell us how you found us and what you think of our quilts.

Speaking of our quilts, we hope you enjoy the slideshow at the side of the blog.  In the rotation of images, you will see various projects our members have worked on.  Some are very simple and some are very complex, but they are all quite beautiful.  Tell us what you think, please!

If you have a favorite quilting website, please let me know so I can add it to our growing list.  We have sites that range from online stores to small quilt shops to major names in quilting.  We are especially interested in shops we can visit in the New England area.

In the meantime, get out and enjoy the improving weather.  I have to go work on a quilt for my grand-niece's wedding this summer.  Wish me luck that I have all the supplies and enough time!  I've had a grand time designing it using EQ7.  Now I just have to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that comments are monitered and can be deleted if inappropriate language or content is used.